Why Study At Maple Grove Piano?
What Students Are Saying:
"The time and effort, the sacrifices and energy, and the love that you continually put forth made me the musician I am today. I may not have always been the perfect student, but you stuck with me and saw my potential." Joel, Maple Grove
Katie performs "Pickes and Peppers" by Adaline Shepard
- You will make music at every lesson at the studio, where playing artistically is always emphasized.
- Professional teaching based on years of education, performance, and teaching experience.
- Making music at Vahl Piano Studio is a great positive creative outlet for you or your child.
- Music study at the Studio helps you score 30% higher in science and math than non-performing peers on SAT's.
- Videos of your performances help you to gain confidence as you see "you really can do it!"
- Technology used at the studio ( iPad2 and iPod music theory games, Home Concert Extreme, accompaniment disks, audio recording) assists you in learning faster and better.
- Performance opportunities at the Studio help students to conquer fear and take risks, to develop discipline, a positive attitude, and self esteem.
- Music study replaces hours of computer games with true artistic achievement.
- The teacher's positive attitude and passion for music is contagious; it can't help but rub off on the student. High student morale = High achievement.
- Maple Grove Piano has a great track record of high achievement and keeping students learning through their high school years.
- Emphasis at the Studio on being able to play music as recreation reduces stress in your life.
- You will learn life lessons at the studio through music study at the studio.